Kerala Gift Corner
Web content management systems are often used for storing, controlling, versioning, and publishing industry-specific documentation such as news articles, operators' manuals, technical manuals, sales guides, and marketing brochures. A content management system may support the following features
- Import and creation of documents and multimedia material
- Identification of all key users and their content management roles
- The ability to assign roles and responsibilities to different content categories or types
- Definition of the content workflow tasks, often coupled with event messaging so that content managers are alerted to changes in content
- The ability to track and manage multiple versions of a single instance of content
- Increasingly, the repository is an inherent part of the system, and incorporates enterprise search and retrieval
We offer following services
- For Existing online businesses - the ecommerce services that they need, to add ecommerce functionality to their existing website without being expensive or time-consuming.
- New online businesses - a complete and hassle-free ecommerce solution (that is everything you need to start selling online), quickly and without hassle
- Payment Gateway Integration - Our online payment system can now be quickly and easily integrated with your website and turn it into a professional-looking.
- PayPal Integration - If you run a Web shop that uses direct credit card processing and want to integrate PayPal seamlessly, our e-commerce solution provides seamless integration of PayPal with your website
- OS Commerce - OS Commerce is the leading Open Source online shop e-commerce solution that is available for free under the GNU General Public License.
Business Process OptimizationIantz automates and simplifies key business processes so you can dedicate more time to your business and customers. Iantz Business Process Improvement Suite reduces the potential for human error, eliminates waste, and decreases the amount of paperwork companies use on a daily basis. Moving far beyond standard workflow automation, Iantz (Business Process Management) BPM Software provides a flexible solution that connects technology systems to enable data sharing and enhanced visibility throughout your entire organization. Iantz helping organizations across many different industries implement business process optimization.
Open Source SolutionsOpen Source Model Provides Users with a Cost-Effective All-in-One Business Intelligence Solution to Gain a Competitive Edge. We provide professional services to organizations that want to maximize the use of open source technologies in their IT environments.
The Key strengths of our Open Source Solutions are
- A complete and cost effective solution
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Flexible Open Architecture
- Robust Data Model
- Active Development Community
iAntz facilitates self-sufficiency for clients through the use of open source by providing knowledge enablement services such as support, consulting, training, and development.
There are four ways to look at the state of open source at iAntz.
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Bringing open-source products to the market
- Participation in standards work
- Patent busting and redefining IP